100% plant-based blend of jojoba, rosehip seed, oat lipids and sea buckthorn to help firm loose skin, improve elasticity and reduce the appearance of stretch marks during and after pregnancy.
How our Anti Stretch Mark Oil works:
Jojoba oil is very similar to human sebum. This allows our skin to absorb its naturally present minerals and vitamins A & E. It deeply penetrates to soothe and soften skin while providing an excellent moisturizing effect, while being very gentle to use during pregnancy as well as those with sensitive skin.
- This Ecocert certified organic oat oil won the 2015 BSB Innovation award in the category ‘most functional product’. It is a superior, rich, natural oat oil with a unique lipid profile that balances the skin’s oil levels.
- Moisture regulating ceramides present in this oil form a protective, waterproof layer that prevents moisture loss. Ceramide level decreases as your belly expands, leading to dryness, itchiness and stretch marks. The high concentrations of vitamin E and linoleic acid in oat oil counteracts this process externally by restoring the skin’s moisture and ceramide balance. It soothes itchiness and helps minimizes stretch marks.
- It is hypoallergenic and gluten-free.
Sea Buckthorn Extract
- Sometimes referred to as the holy fruit of the Himalayas, sea buckthorn offers a multitude of benefits for your skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil is rich in Vitamin E which deeply hydrates and plumps, helping the skin to maintain optimum moisture. Its host of vitamins and carotenoids also makes Sea Buckthorn Oil a protective and preventative ingredient, especially when your tummy is going to get stretched out over a course of 9 months.
- Protecting the skin against free radicals, sea buckthorn work to prevent stretch marks from forming.
Rosehip Seed Extract
- Used by ancient Egyptians, Mayans, and Native Americans for its general skin healing properties, Rosehip Seed Oil remains just as popular today as it was centuries ago.
- Containing beta-carotene and retinoic acid, this versatile oil keeps skin soft and supple, while reducing the appearance of blemishes and scars caused by over-stretching.
- Massage on your belly twice a day. It is recommended to begin using anti-stretch mark oil in your first trimester before your belly starts to expand.
Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Avena sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose hip) seed extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit extract